Oregano Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
- FREE Shipping & FREE Returns on orders of $35 or more.
- In Stock. Ready to ship within 24 hours.
- Buyer Protection: If you are not satisfied with our products, you will receive a 100% refund for any reason.
- Secure Transaction: Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission, and we don’t sell your information to others.
I have been using oils regularly for over 10 years and I’m happy to say this brand is exactly what I expected. Very happy with my purchase.
This has one of the stronger smells than many I have tried. I really love it. I will be recommending it to my friends and shopping here again.
This was my happiest oil purchase ever! The seller was very responsive, and the shipping was super fast.
Oregano Oil Benefits
- Promotes a healthy immune system to combat, and possibly prevent, colds, flu, and other illnesses.
- Supports healthy digestion and may help prevent constipation, bloating, heartburn, and other unpleasant side effects.
- Drives optimal respiratory (breathing) function in the sinuses, throat, and lungs.
- Features powerful antioxidants, which may help protect your body’s cells from free radicals that cause damage and can lead to problems such as heart disease and cancer.
- Improves gut health, as a healthy gut is comprised of healthy bacteria that will fight off bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Having a healthy gut also ensures proper communication between the brain, nerves and hormones.
- Promotes weight loss, as being overweight and obese can lead to serious problems such as morbidity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and more.
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
When applying Oregano oil to the skin, use a carrier oil. To take Oregano oil internally, use just one drop. Oregano oil acts as an equalizer and enhancer when blended with other essential oils. Oregano oil mixes well with other essential oils, such as Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, and Tea tree.
A potent essential oil, oregano oil has long been used in traditional medicine and for optimal health and well being.
- Externally: When applied topically, it should be diluted with a carrier oil, such as grapeseed, almond, or olive oil.
- For cleaning: It’s also a cleaner antimicrobial additive when used in combination with detergent to clean surfaces or hands. Add 10 drops of Oregano Oil in a 16 oz. bottle of water.
- Orally: Use it to improve your oral health. Dilute the oil and use it as a natural mouthwash. It protects gums and stops toothaches, due to the phytonutrients in the oregano oil.
The primary chemical components of oregano oil are Carvacrol, a phenol with high antioxidant levels, and Thymol, which is believed to help protect your body from toxins and combat fungal infections.
How it’s sourced
SEDEF’s Oregano is sourced from wild, fresh oregano plants from Hungary. The oil is then steam distilled, extracted from the bark, flowers, leaves, stem, and roots of the plant.
Through the process of steam distillation, oregano’s chemical compounds are extracted from the plant. Steam is passed through the plant itself, and the heated steam, along with very gentle pressure, the oil from the oregano is released from the plant’s various parts.
Finally, the extracted mixture then moves through a condenser, where it cools, leaving a layer of oil and water. The oil, being heavier than the water, separates and rises to the top, where it is collected.
Keep out of reach of children. Essential oils may cause skin sensitivity. Do not let essential oils come into direct contact with skin, inner ears, eyes, face, or other sensitive areas. Consult your doctor before using if you are nursing, pregnant, or under physician care. Always dilute. Use plant oil to remove essential oil. Do NOT use water.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2.5 in|